Job Description & Requirements
Academic Geriatrician in Illinois
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $205000.00 - 250000.00
A reputable medical school in an inviting Midwest community is seeking a qualified candidate to serve as a geriatrics internal medicine physician for the University Hospitalist and Teaching Service (UHATS). The ideal candidate will have previous training or experience teaching in an academic environment or have a desire to begin a career in academics. At least three years of experience working in geriatrics or completion of fellowship training is required for this role.
- Opportunity for growth into a leadership role
- Ability to perform clinical research, if desired
- Perform internal medicine bedside teaching when assigned to UHATS to the standards of the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education
- Work alongside collaborative, easy-going faculty
- Participate in the business and fiscal activities of the department
- A cost of living more than 25% lower than the national average
- Excellent public and private schools as well as multiple higher education options
- Four distinct seasons and an abundance of outdoor recreation along the breathtaking wooded riverbanks and hiking trails
- A variety of options for shopping, dining, and adventure throughout the city
Geri Fellowship, including 2020 & 2021
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Geriatrics, Elderly Care, Home Care, Long-Term Care, Senior, Assisted Living, Gerontological, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Hospital Clinic, Md, General Practice Physician, Gp, Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner Physician
Job Description & RequirementsAcademic Geriatrician in IllinoisStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $205000.00 - 250000.00A...
Apply on company website