DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Medical Technologist Schedule: Full time - Nights (Rotating weekends) Location: Medical City Frisco Hospital Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Medical Technologist. We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. In this role you will:
- Perform and demonstrate proficiency and understanding in one or more areas of the clinical laboratory
- Assist in instructing and training other personnel as assigned
- Perform clinical laboratory tests and procedures which require the exercise of independent judgment and responsibility
- Assure that the highest degree of quality patient care is maintained at all times
- Perform and evaluate Quality Control Program
- Bachelor's Degree
- NCA, ASCP, HEW or AMT (or registry eligible and must obtain within one year of hire)
- 1 year general lab or equivalent clinical laboratory training program
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website