DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Clinical Dietitian Supervisor - Pediatrics & NICUWork Schedule: Full-Time, Days with Rotating Weekends Location: Medical City Dallas Hospital Our medical team consists of more than 1,200 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world's best in their specialties. Patients travel to Medical City from all over the United States and more than 75 other countries for the sophisticated treatment offered by our 400+ in-house physician specialists. Medical City offers a full-service adult hospital and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as well as numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. Our providers have access to state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new medical procedures every day to accommodate patient needs. We operate as a 796-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City difference. We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities. Our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. Clinical Nutrition Supervisor Job Summary:
- Responsible for oversight and supervision of the Clinical Dietitians and MNT program for pediatric and NICU patients.
- Responsible for Interviewing, hiring, evaluations, as well as disciplinary processes.
- Monitor employee attendance for timeliness, accrual of incremental overtime utilizing KRONOS on a daily basis.
- Coordinates and implements MNT related performance improvement initiatives for the Food and Nutrition Services Department.
- Coordinates and/or performs a variety of staff development functions to include but not limited to: department specific needs assessment, development of goals and objectives, implementation methods, evaluation measures and instruction of education activities.
- Acts as a Pediatric/NICU Coordinator for the Medical City Dietetic Internship Program.
- Train and mentor new staff and/or dietetic interns to ensure consistent training of staff on policies and procedures.
- Serves as the FNS liaison for P&T committee, Pediatric Clinical Care Committee, and other committees as assigned.
- Responsible for ensuring all required documentation is completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all regulatory standards, including HACCP, CMS, and TJC.
- Serves as a role model & advocate for AIDET, Patient Promise, and Medical City's 6 Keys.
Clinical Nutrition Supervisor Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nutrition or Dietetics required.
- Master's Degree in Nutrition or a closely related field preferred.
- Minimum of two years supervisory/management experience required.
- Minimum of two years of hospital clinical dietetics experience, required.
- Registered Dietitian with Commission on Dietetic Registration.
- Advanced certification (CSP, CNSC, CDE, etc.) preferred.
- Must have Texas License by the Texas Board of State Examiners.
- Registered Food Service Manager, City of Dallas certificate required within 1st year of employment.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website