Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Occupational Therapist today with Medical City Alliance.
Schedule: Part Time Days working Friday-Monday every other weekBenefits
Medical City Alliance, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Occupational Therapist. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!Job Summary and Qualifications
Occupational Therapists perform assessments, establish goals, perform therapy, assess progress and modify treatment plans and goals based on need of patients including but not limited to neurological, orthopedic, general medicine, oncology and other specific disease requiring occupational therapy intervention. Our therapists are passionate about setting the standard for patient-centered healthcare.
What You Will Do In This Role:
- You will perform comprehensive, age specific patient assessments for appropriate care setting: Acute care, Inpatient Rehab, and/or Outpatient.
- You will provide individualized, goal-directed care with ongoing education, training, and emotional support to foster a partnership with the patient, family and significant other.
- You will communicate pertinent payor needs requirements to patient, patient family, treatment team and physician.
- You will effectively communicate with and supervise therapy assistants, aides and students.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Occupational Therapy (OT)
- Bachelors Degree
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Medical City Alliance serves families from Fort Worth, Keller, Haslet, Saginaw and Tarrant County. Our 99+ bed hospital offers 30+ specialties. We offer 2 convenient ER locations, including our off-campus ER in Saginaw. Our maternity floor includes labor and delivery suites and c-section ORs. We have a well-baby nursery, postpartum rooms, and a Level III NICU. We offer compassionate care with state-of-the-art surgical equipment. Our hospital offers robotic surgery to perform procedures. Our facility provides comprehensive cardiology services. We prioritize early detection and treatment of heart disease. Our advanced technology provides quick results to our patients. Our patient satisfaction scores rank in the top decile of hospitals nationwide. Our physicians rank Medical City Alliance as excellent in quality of care. We are a part of the Medical City network of hospitals. Patients are ensured access to medical experts and advanced healthcare innovations across the network.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Occupational Therapist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website