SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Food and Nutrition Services Assistant to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
· We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The Food and Nutrition Services Assistant performs a variety of tasks that facilitate the provision of food services and nutrition support to patients, employees and visitors. These duties include:
- Performs routine duties related to preparation and serving of food.
- Prepares food for cooking by washing, peeling, shredding, slicing, and mixing various food items.
- Operates dishwasher or assists with washing/sterilizing dishes, glassware, silverware, utensils, pots, pans, etc.
- Cleans kitchen work areas, collects and disposes of garbage.
- May assist with food stocking.
- Serves food in cafeteria for visitors and staff and in patients room following dietary, sanitary and safety guidelines.
- Clears patients' dirty trays and works in dish room when needed.
- Works on patient tray assembly line following menu directives for determining food items for each tray.
- Delivers food trays to patient areas.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Job qualifications include:
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- 6 months food service experience preferred, previous experience in hospital food services preferred.
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health's top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
Medical Center of Trinity is a 288 bed, all-private room hospital located in the rapidly growing tri-county area of Pasco, Pinellas and Hillsborough counties. Planned housing communities, schools, ample shopping and nearby beaches and recreational facilities make it an excellent location for young families.
The hospital opened in February 2012 in a beautifully designed and spacious facility, with services including adult and pediatric emergency care, spine & orthopedics, women's health & obstetrics, heart & vascular including open heart surgery, robotic assisted and minimally invasive surgery, men's health, cancer care, behavioral health, surgical specialties, primary care and neurosurgery.
Medical Center of Trinity is a certified Primary Stroke Center and accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI. The hospital also features an Accredited Comprehensive Community Cancer Program (CoC) and was named a Top Workplace four times. For more information, visit www.MedicalCenterTrinity.com.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website