Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleDirector, Consulting OperationsJob Title
Director, Consulting Operations
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, test-and-learn business experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services. While specializing in the payments industry, Mastercard Data & Services also works closely with major retailers, airlines, and other enterprises, leveraging data and insights garnered from within and beyond its network.
Within the Data & Services organization, the Delivery organization is responsible for delivering our various products and solutions to clients. Data & Services Delivery is charged with combining professional problem-solving skills with deep segment and functional expertise to address the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhance Mastercard's strategic and tactical performance and establish Mastercard's global thought-leadership preeminence. The “People Optimization Performance” (POP) group sits within the Delivery team and aims at constantly improving the overall efficiency of its Business, Finance and People processes.
The role of the Director, Delivery Team Operations is to work very closely with the Delivery Regional, Cluster and Squad leaders as well as the HR team to ensure the Delivery organization is effectively executing against our strategy as well as drive engagement within our teams. With a strong understanding of our business, the individual in this role is uniquely set up to ensure that people remain at the center of all that we do.
• Liaise with Delivery leadership to convert capacity planning and business priorities into actionable hiring plans
• Work with squad leaders and cluster/division leaders to operationalize hiring plans and ensure headcount is properly reflected in Workday and in line with Finance plan
• Responsible for defining and running various Delivery specific initiatives to showcase and recognize outstanding work (e.g. Olympics, GROW, Delivery Awards, etc.)
• In partnership with the Mastercard Learning and Development team, support the creation and execution of technical training needs for levels 4 – 6 globally including providing business requirements, working with colleagues to create content (where applicable) and in some instances execute the training and the follow-up.
All about you
Essential skills and experience:
• Partner at heart – Needs to work in very close partnership with HR for the benefit of CD team members
• Business acumen – Good understanding of the CD business drivers to inform key People processes
• Strong interest in Consultant well-being – Focused on making the CD team member experience the best in class
• Agile – Used to work in agile environment with short sprints, changing brief and ad-hoc teams
• Project Manager – Able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Good knowledge of the various D&S businesses and teams
Key Words: Strategy Director, Senior Manager, Engagement Manager, Management Consultant, Strategy Consultant, Head of Strategy, Head of Project Management
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website