LewisGale Hospital Montgomery is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your application for LPN Med Surg Orthopedic position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.Benefits
LewisGale Hospital Montgomery offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at LewisGale Hospital Montgomery!Job Summary and Qualifications
The Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN/LPN) delivers high quality, patient-centered care by performing a variety of delegated basic patient care services. In collaboration with the RN and other members of the care team, the LPN/LVN provides individualized, comprehensive care consistent with the scope and standards of the specialty.
What you will do in this role:
- Provide direct, evidence-based care to patients as directed by the physician or RN.
- Assist with procedures, monitoring, or other functions as directed.
- Perform lab and procedural tests within the LVN/LPN scope of practice, after demonstrating competency.
- Document the administration of care in the patient medical record in a timely and thorough manner.
- Serve as a resource to department staff, students and volunteers to help deliver quality patient care.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 90 days of employment start date
- Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse (LPN / LVN)
- Vocational School Graduate
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
LewisGale Hospital Montgomery has provided quality healthcare services since 1910. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 140+ bed hospital is one of the leading acute care facilities in Southwest Virginia and New River Valley. We specialize in heart and vascular care—with the only cardiac catheterization lab in the New River Valley. We perform percutaneous coronary intervention - (stent and angioplasty). We provide services in orthopedic and spine care, and heartburn treatment at LewisGale Hospital Montgomery's Heartburn Treatment Center. Our maternity services through our family-focused Birthing Center facilities have award-winning lactation consultants.
At LewisGale Hospital Montgomery, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our LPN Med Surg Orthopedic opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website