We are currently searching for a full time Nurse Practitioner to work in our Urgent Care clinic at Lynnfield MarketStreet. Under the general direction of a collaborating primary care physician, responsible for providing preventative patient care in addition to assessing acute and chronic patient illnesses, planning and providing treatment programs and seeking consultation or referral as necessary. Otherresponsibilities include:
- Performs thorough physical examinations while obtaining complete physical history
- Maintains patient record and relevant statistics by documenting patient information and care provided
- Evaluates/interprets data in an effort to ascertain preliminary diagnoses and to make therapeutic plan recommendations
- Administers medication and injections in compliance with state law and employer guidelines
- Obtains specimens for lab analysis, schedules and prepares patients for diagnostic testing.
- Provides instructions to patient, family and care providers relative to required medications, acts as a care advocate in providing recommendations
Graduate of a Masters Program in Nursing
Licensure, Certification, Registration:
Nurse Practitioner license to practice inthe Commonwealth of Massachusetts
DEA number and Mass Department of Public Health Division of Food and Drug Restricted Substances registration number as appropriate.
The successful candidate will have received some formal training in suturing and be comfortable practicing in a fast-paced urgent care setting. Individual must be dedicated to the delivery of outstanding care and customer service to patients and their families; have excellent interpersonal skills andhave the ability to function autonomously in the care of challenging patients. Experience as an NP in urgent care or another type of emergency care is ideal, but not required.We are currently searching for a full time Nurse Practitioner to work in our Urgent Care clinic at Lynnfield MarketStreet. Under the general dir...
Apply on company website