Kelly Services is currently recruiting for SYNCREON in Greer, SC
Temp-to-hire! No experience required! Picker/Packer/Machine Operator
I'm happy to start you in the application process so please contact me today! Schedule to meet with me by clicking to SCHEDULE INTERVIEW.
Dawnielle Jackson – Commercial Recruiter TEXT 864-626-8155
About the Role
Packing, Stacking, Palletizing, Machine Operator And Checking Quality products.
How you will contribute:
- This work is performed in a fast-paced traditional warehousing type environment. An Operator is responsible for picking automotive parts according to customer order and placing those parts in designated work areas.
- Read each customer order, work orders, shipping orders, and documents to determine items to be moved, gathered, distributed and/or shipped.
- Move items from bulk containers or racks, shelves, or in bins according to a predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials or other stock items and places them in designated areas.
- Scans materials and moves them according to standard work instructions where applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your Key Qualifications:
- Self-motivated and Reliable.
- Perform pick and package motions over 8-12-hour shifts.
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs.
- Able to work with a diverse group of people and be a team player.
- Ability to perform multiple jobs in the warehouse.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
NIGHT SHIFT MON-FRI – 6PM-4AM $12.35 -$18.60 OT
- These shift schedules are subject to change depending on the customer workload. REQUIRED 12HR SHIFT REQUIRED OVERTIME MON-SUN UNTIL ORDERS ARE FILLED – then will go back to regular 10-12hr shifts Mon-Fri
- $100 Monthly Attendance Bonus
- Training available for entry level candidates
- Temp to hire potential with performance review
- Various shifts available, including a weekend shift
- Must be available for overtime when mandatory
- Background and Drug Screening required
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website