Kelly Services is currently seeking a Technical Writer in to work a contract assignment of for one of our top clients. Position will be 100% remote and can be located out of anywhere, but must be able to work under a EST schedule. The duration is a month contract for the time being. May get extended based on how long it takes to complete work. May also be invited back in the future to do updates based on performance. Kelly is a full service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
Primary Responsibilities of the Technical Writer includes:
- We will need someone to come in and help create SOPs for the team.
- Will need to coordinate between this company and other to create a master SOP for the team to follow.
- You will review the protocol for the research study and create the SOP.
- Looking for a candidate that has experience writing SOPs as a technical writer.
- In collaboration with functional leads, plan and create documents such as SOPs, policies, procedure manuals to support research study
- Responsible for organizing, editing and maintaining technical records and files
- Conduct gap analysis of existing SOPs
- Create and maintain documents in accordance with GCP and GDP
Education and Experience Requirement of the Technical Writer includes:
- Bachelor's degree in life science and 4 years' experience in writing SOPs in a regulatory environment
- Ideally looking for someone coming from an FDA or other regulated environment.
- Past experience in writing research protocols/ICF is highly desired
- Previous work experience in a pharmaceutical company, clinical trials, and/or human subject based research study is highly desired
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
- Has experience with GCP and GDP
- Contract assignment, duration is a month contract for the time being. May get extended based on how long it takes to complete work. May also be invited back in the future to do updates based on performance.
- Work schedule: full-time, first shift; 9am-5pm EST.
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan and Holiday pay plan, if qualified
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position you must submit your resume to the Scientific Recruiter listed below:
Please email your resume directly to Sandy at: Sanm174@KellyServices.com [reference BH Job #3443384]
Thank you for your interest in the assignment.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website