Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting contract opportunity with one of our leading clients!
Title: Technical Support Engineer
Location: Menomonee Falls, WI
Duration: 6 months +
Technical Support Engineer
- Provide technical support for the low voltage variable frequency drives (VFD) support team within the Technical Resource Center (TRC).
- Assists customers with product selection, application assistance, programming and troubleshooting of Eaton's VFD products.
- Assist customers through various channels including phone and email.
- Provide post sale and presale technical support for VFD's.
- Provide verbal and written technical support for internal and external customers.
- Effectively communicate product value proposition and product line strategies.
- Help the team meet KPI's (key performance indicators).
- Ability to perform assigned duties in a team atmosphere while also having the ability to work independently.
- Ability to use internal software applications including MFgPro, C360 CRM, Access TRC call log, Enovia and Vista.
- Participate in the development and/or maintenance of product support resources (i.e. self-service knowledge base, application notes, catalogs).
- Ability to work flexible hours to support emergency customer situations.
- BS degree in engineering
- VFD (variable frequency drives) experience
- Technical knowledge
- Automation technical knowledge (PLC's, HMI's and communication protocols)
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineering degree
- Monday – Friday / 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM ET
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Remote phone support required on a rotating basis nights and weekends
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website