Switchboard Operator-Thousand Oaks, CA
Kelly Services has an opening for Switchboard Operators for our client, one of the nation's leading healthcare insurance companies located in Thousand Oaks, CA
This is 4 month + assignment during Open enrollment
Pay Rate: 13.00/hr
Work hours: Flexible to work any 8 hour shift between Monday-Friday 8am-7pm = 40 Hours per week
: Responsible for receiving calls and responds to inquiries and requests for assistance.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Identifies problem, troubleshoots, and provides advice to assist callers.
- Understands the company's structure and how to direct the calls to the appropriate area.
- Requires a High School diploma or GED
- Customer Service
- Call Center Experience Preferred but Not Required
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Detailed oriented, accurate, organized and dependable.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire (Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor)
- If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now!
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website