Kelly Services is looking for a Supply Chain Assistant in Hot Springs, AR. Kerry Group is a global leader in taste and nutrition, a dynamic company, and a fast-growing food manufacturer that is currently searching reliable, team-orientated employees.
Overview of Position:
- The Supply Chain Assistant position will work under the direction of the Materials Supervisor to help meet corporate, business unit, and department objectives and goals.
- Prepare, analyze, monitor and report on performance metrics.
- Ensuring data accuracy and developing tools/processes to effectively communicate information are key to the position.
- The individual must have the ability to multitask, troubleshoot, make concise recommendations, and implement timely solutions within the business.
Support Business Objectives
- Develop and improve technical skills to perform analysis quickly and efficiently
- Create relationships with team members; share knowledge and lead team activities
- Promote change in a positive manner by addressing cross-functional gaps .
- Continuously improve key supply chain projects and processes.
- Monitor plant supply plans and raw material levels to meet inventory/ turn goals.
Data Maintenance and Project Work
- Consolidate data efforts in Kerry continuous improvement projects from a supply chain perspective.
- Support global effort to cleanse ERP data.
- Lead plant sites in implementation of system tools.
- Understand business Commercialization process; work to improve total takt time of products to market.
- Document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows.
- Complete monthly root cause analysis on inventory, aged inventory, expired inventory, and service trends
- Define performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors
- Work with plant operations teams to meet inventory targets while maintaining customer service levels
- Identify complex problems, review related information to develop and evaluate options with intent to implement solutions.
- Improve reliability of capacity reports monthly; work with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, production to increase accuracy
- Project Management
- Transport and Warehouse
- Customer Care
- Performance Management
- People Management
- Supply Chain, Operations Technology, Accounting, Finance, Applied Economics, Business Management
- Desirable: 2+ years' experience in supply chain or related (manufacturing, operations, accounting, finance).
- $15.00 an hour
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website