Specimen Lab Processor – Austin, TX 78727
Kelly Scientific Resources is currently recruiting for Specimen Lab Processors located in Austin. The Specimen Lab Processor will be responsible for specimen receipt, counting, accessioning, scanning, centrifugation, decanting and preparation of patient specimens and manifest creation for laboratory send outs.
- Responsible for accurately handling and processing all laboratory specimens, ensuring specimen integrity by adhering to laboratory procedures.
- Accession/Data entry duties as needed
- Handle incoming phone calls; customer interactions via phone to acquire missing information
- Verification of specimen identification from primary to aliquot tubes. Signing batch log to reflect verification.
- Receiving samples from FedEx and logging tracking number/verifying FedEx insight pre-delivery log.
- Training and following applicable laboratory SOPs. Taking responsibility for individual training log and CE requirements as applicable.
- Communicating with couriers, laboratory and client service personnel.
- Adheres to departmental policies and procedures to include department programs, quality control, quality assurance and safety.
- Bachelor of Science or Vocational School in related field is preferred
- Collection of blood or other bodily fluids
- Work Schedule: Tuesday-Saturday; 11am-7:30pm
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website