*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON A W/2 HOURLY BASIS (without Sponsorship) *** NO C2C *** REMOTE & ON SITE BLEND ***
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks a
Position is currently remote, but must report to an office once safe to do so in Princeton, New Jersey
Leverage your Enterprise Architecture & Business Process experience to take your CAREER to
the "Next Level" for 2021 and beyond!
Duration: 12+ months with possible extension's!!
LOCATION: Princeton, New Jersey
Support Enterprise Architect for Enabling Functions accountable for the enterprise views of the IT architecture landscape and strategy roadmaps for specified corporate functions which include:
- Corporate and Government Affairs, Public and Investor Relations
- Business development
- Procurement and Business Control Functions
- Digital Transformation and cross enterprise initiatives
- Assist in establishing and maintaining overall strategy, principles and Enterprise Architecture (EA) guidelines
Provide EA support to IT and business partners in order to determine and evaluate business needs and requirements
- Translate domain business objectives and processes into conceptual architecture that includes functional and non-functional requirements
- Perform a role of solution architect for specific projects and programs in the areas supported as necessary
- Assist and coach project teams and capabilities managers in development and maintenance of the supporting documentation for technical, application and infrastructure strategies and objectives
- Knowledge of EA methodologies, standards, practices, governance and reference patterns
- Strong Business Process Analysis and research skills
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Structure, functions, business capabilities and its key performance indicators
- Good knowledge of business strategy and processes, priorities, objectives, and typical challenges for the business domains supported
- Subject-matter expert in a particular technical and/or business domain within supported functions
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise level Digital Capabilities (platforms, applications, and enabling technologies) for the supported business areas
- Strong working knowledge of ITSM, and application delivery methodologies including Agile
- Good understanding of Cybersecurity and Privacy requirements including handling PII and Medical Records
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills. Ability to clearly present and explain complicated technical content to various types of business and IT audiences
- 10+ years of IT experience preferably in Life Science, Healthcare, or other regulated industry
- 5+ years practical experience managing large scale implementation projects, products, initiatives and organizations
- Hands on experience developing technical and business documentation including business cases, architecture diagrams, business and technical requirements and specifications
· There is no per Diem with this position
· There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
· MUST be able to work without sponsorship or VISA transfer for this position.
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website