Kelly Professional & Industrial is looking for you to be part of our Shipping Team at our client Motorola Solutions in Elgin, IL!
Motorola Solutions Elgin Experience Center is a leading technology center where you will learn new skills and get paid while you train in our Shipping department. Training is available in English and Spanish.
Specifically, you will build two-way radios and modems used by many government agencies such as local police and fire departments, military and the coast guard. The manufacturing floor is a cool and heated facility that provides a clean and safe work environment.
Best of all, you'll help build mission-critical communication products that keep everyday people safe.
This is an excellent chance to jump start your career. The work environment is great too – cool, clean, safe and climate controlled. Plus, the leadership and team are helpful, friendly, and bilingual! No experience is necessary, and training is provided in English and Spanish to ensure you feel fully prepared on the job.
- Monday Through Friday
- 1st Shift: 6am to 2:30pm $11.00 per hour
- 2nd Shift: 3pm to 11:00pm $13.50 per hour
- Also available in part-time
- Overtime and Doubletime pay is also available
Why should you apply to be a Shipper?
- Stable work schedule and an opportunity to build a long-term career
- Overtime is available if you want it, but not required
- Part-Time Shifts available to meet the needs of your busy schedule!
- Speak Spanish, no problem! Training offered in English and Spanish
- The facility is safe, cool, clean and climate-controlled
- The people are friendly and team oriented
- Convenient location, easy commute
- On the job training provided
What is a typical day as a Shipper? You'll be:
- Manufacturing electronics such as modems and two-way radios
- Identifying areas of improvement to increase efficiency
- Labeling, shrink wrapping, stacking orders, and tagging pallets for forklift
- maintaining a clean and orderly work area
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- are at least 18 years of age
- can stand for the duration of your shift
- own steel toe boots
- are dependable and have a strong attention to detail
#Mya-RPA_Generic Warehouse Entry Without HS GED
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website