Hours Mon-Friday 8AM-5PM with no expected overtime
Pay Type: W2 only
Travel: The position is based in Germantown, MD, with occasional travel to national and international locations.
In this role you will:
• Design of RF / Analog circuits for RFID and various other products from start to finish
• Test and optimization of these circuits at board level and product level to ensure product requirements are fulfilled
• Involvement in architecture and platform development
• Simulation at board and system level using various tools to balance trade-offs and ensure a solid product design
• Paper design of circuits and capture in CAD tools. Provide layout guidance to PCB designer
• Regulatory test, debug and standards support
• Bench prototyping of test circuits and soldering and rework as required for testing circuit boards
• Manufacturing and cross-functional team interaction and support for project completion
What you will need for this position:
• Requires Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
• Masters in EE preferred
• 5+ years' work experience as an RF engineer
• Demonstrated success in multiple product designs in an RF capacity
• Expertise in wireless communication domains and working knowledge of technologies such as WiFi, BT, WAN, GPS is required.
• Strong team player and communicator
• Expert in RF circuit design, test and optimization
• Expert in matching circuits and inter-stage matching of various RF components and circuits
• Expert in power amplifier parameter derivation and design.
• Deep knowledge of non-linear behavior is essential.
• Expert in transmitter and receiver design from baseband to RF
• Expert in fault analysis and resolution at system and board level
• Expert in the use of test equipment, such as spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, signal generators, phase noise test sets, RSAs, Oscilloscopes etc.
• Working knowledge of soldering of surface mount components and rework of boards containing surface mount components is essential
• Working knowledge of simulation software such as ADS, CST
• Working knowledge of different modulation schemes and the tradeoffs associated with them
• Working knowledge of PCB design from capture to layout. Cadence knowledge is a plus.
• Familiarity with HDI and high-speed board design
• Working knowledge of ETSI/FCC and EMC/EMI tests
Tom Vargas is recruiting for this position.
Email me to apply for this position.
#rf, #radiofrequency, #engineer, #uhf, #rfid
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website