Senior .Net Developer – Englewood, CO
3 – 4 Months Contract to Hire
Local candidates to Colorado highly preferred
The Senior .Net Developer will support the built in C#, ASP.NET 4.5.1, MVC 5, and RESTful services (Web API) on top of a SQL Server 2012 backend database. We are looking for a Senior .Net Developer help with bug fixes as well as build new functionality. The business systems involved include call center, order processing, payment processing, invoicing and financial applications. This system runs our insurance business and is mission critical with high visibility. Must have experience building web-based user interfaces. Previous experience in batch processing applications is a plus.
- 4 – 6 years of experience.
- Must have deep web application user interface design/development skills.
- Extensive experience in C# and ASP.Net are required.
- RESTful Web API web services background and experience is required.
- T-SQL development experience is required.
- MVC 4 or greater experience is required.
- Entity Framework experience is required.
- JQuery/AJAX experience is required.
- Experience with .NET Core and Entity Framework Core is a plus.
- Bootstrap/Responsive website experience is a plus.
- AngularJS or Vue.js development experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with Git version control is a plus.
- Batch Processing experience is a plus.
- Previous experience with dual entry accounting systems is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Services or equivalent.
If you are interested in this role, then please feel free to reach out directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-201-3798
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website