Kelly Services is currently seeking a contract Data Analyst/Auditor in the Johnston, IA area! Do you have what it takes?
This role will support Multi-Channel Seeds projects utilizing the Microsoft Power BI Platform. This includes but isn't limited to marketing data analysis price modeling, inventory, program scenario modeling and management of dashboard creation and maintenance/refresh.
DAILY DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Support 2020/2021+ planning, program, prospect and scenario modeling data analysis work
- Create and maintain Power BI dashboards sales units, shipped units, prospect tracking, program usage, price, scenario modeling, revenue and profit. (Priorities: a. Hoegemeyer, Dairyland, NuTech, Seed Consultants, AgVenture, b. MCS Leadership Team, Licensing, Product and Technology Group)
- Automate report consolidation
- One-off projects with the affiliates to support brand initiatives or pilot programs
- Coordinate online/face-to-face trainings for super users and others with access to Power BI.
- Serve as an MCS resource working with all the affiliates supporting this tool and their needs.
- Communicate Power BI updates and key learnings.
- Advanced Power BI skills required
- Super Excel Skills must have created Macros, Pivot Tables, merge excels and data
- Experience preparing large data sets for analysis
- Exposure to pricing, marketing, supply chain a plus
- Tableau experience a plus
Communication Skills Required:
- Highly collaborative team player willing to jump in to support others on the team.
- Must be adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, and creatively solve problems.
- Highly organized with high attention to details and natural ability to take initiative, self-motivated, and comfort managing multiple concurrent assignments with shifting priorities.
- Must be able to confer advice and suggestions from super users/brands, as well as understand what they want.
Time management skills:
- Often will be juggling several projects almost simultaneously.
- Specialist must be able to collaborate and get along with others when they work as part of a brand team.
1st shift schedule - Monday - Friday - 8:00am - 5:00pm, with some OT as needed
Pay Rate: $17.25 - $22.82/hour, DOE
Apply today for immediate consideration!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website