We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Senor Sales Analyst to join our organization in Itasca, Illinois. The qualified candidate will analyze and interpret ongoing sales data, develop actionable data reporting, and implement new key performance indicators (KPIs) for our business unit leaders.
Interested? Please review the information below and send a resume to ANGP465@kellyservices.com with your availability to speak.
Contract - 2-3 months + (possibility to go permanent, no guarantee)
Pay: Up tp $35/hr.
Start Date: Target date of Tuesday, April 28, 2020
Hours: flexible7:30-4:30 or 8am-5pm or 8:30 to 5:30pm.
Must have Advanced Excel, strong with numbers, Sales acumen as they are working in the Sales Dept. Strong communications skills. Degree not necessary for this role, if it goes permanent- they would require at least an associates degree
The right candidate will:
- Work with excel files, create pivot tables and summaries based on imported data.
- Do basic data analysis
- Connect to a business portal for the download of information
- Connect to our ERP system to:
- Update price records and effective dates
- Download information in a template, modify values and then upload information
- Distribute reports created and edited via email to a distribution list
- Attention to detail
- perform budgeting, planning and analysis activities for sales teams
- design, develop and produce reports on various aspects of the business including sales and profitability (by account, product, and market segment)
- integrate, interpret, analyze and trend sales data from multiple sources, translating data into actionable insights and communication of results
- provide data-driven recommendations and suggestions around sales strategy
- recommend changes to current sales procedures based on market research and new trends
• Responsible for weekly and monthly revenue and EBITDA forecast consolidation and variance explanations
• Provide revenue planning, analysis and variance explanations
• Proactively monitor business trends, including volume, price, mix analysis
• Manage regular and ad hoc sales analysis and reporting
• Provide weekly/monthly reports to business leaders on Actual to AOP performance and identify key accounts for under/over performance
• Prepare monthly reports for key sales metrics
Education & Experience
• 5+ years experience as a business analyst with exposure to sales.
• 4 year degree in Business/Accounting/Finance required
• Must be self-directed
• Must have advanced Excel skills (comfortable with creating pivot tables, v-lookups)
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website