Kelly has partnered with a prominent customer seeking experienced and energetic shipping/receiving and warehouse candidates for their Walbridge, Ohio facility just minutes from Toledo.
Resumes are required, please send to Jessica at Jess174@kellyservices.com
For quick consideration, click the following link to schedule a quick 15-min phone screen: https://calendly.com/jess174/15min
Shipping/Receiving and Warehouse Associate are responsible for scanning product both into and out of stock, pull/stack finished goods to fulfill orders, create bills of lading, storing, and distributing material, tools, equipment, and products within establishments. Successful people in this role started with a minimum of 2-4 years' experience in a manufacturing warehouse environment, along with prior knowledge of Inventory Software and scanning products both into and out of inventory.
1st Shift: Mon-Fri 6:30am – 2:30pm
WHAT DOES MY WORKDAY LOOK LIKE IN THIS ROLE?
- Reads customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Opens bales, crates, and other containers.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Uses computer to enter records.
- Drives the Walkie, Rider Pallet, Reach Truck, Sit Down Rider, Side Loader, or Roll Grab to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items from several locations for shipment.
- Maintains inventory records.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer
- 2-4 years experience in a warehouse setting.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Higher level math knowledge (including adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing).
- Knowledge of Inventory software, RFID scanners, basic warehouse logistics.
- Basic understanding and use of computers.
- Physical Demands: stand, bend, reach, crouch for 8 hour shift and frequently lift/move up to 50 lbs by hand.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website