RECEPTIONIST NEEDED IN SARASOTA, FL - Possible temp-to-hire
Pay Rate: $14.00/hr.
Hours: 9:00 - 5:00 Monday - Friday (Fridays may have opportunity of leaving around 4 - 4:30 p.m.)
(This customer has dogs on site, the right person will need to be a dog lover)
- Administrative skills: phones, emails, Microsoft Office application experience, filing, copying, scanning faxing
- Greet customers/clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Willingness to take on some janitorial duties, such as throwing away the garbage, cleaning of any tables in preparation of meetings, tidying up the bathrooms, etc.
- Must have strong attention to detail (particularly when relaying phone messages to upper management)
- Confidentiality is a must ( will sign a confidentiality agreement with customer as this is a financial institution)
- Must be professional in appearance, demeanor and have strong ethics
- Refill office supplies
- Manage reception area and maintain clean office environment
- Assure supplied in office and kitchen are always stocked and areas are neat and tidy
- Make coffee, bring in daily mail and any packages
- Sign for incoming deliveries and distribute to appropriate parties
High School Diploma Required
Please apply today and I welcome you to email your resume directly to me as well: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website