Ready to get back to work, safely? Now's the time to join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as a warehouse associate at the Best Buy Geek Squad/Distribution center in Aurora, CO.
Getting back to work safely is top-of-mind for everyone. Best Buy is deeply committed to safety, as evidenced by their state-of-the-art facilities and comprehensive safety program, which includes:
- Temperature screening
- Social distancing measures
- Personal protective equipment
- Round-the-clock sanitizing protocols
- Daily health questionnaire administration
Why should you apply to be a warehouse associate?
Schedule: Monday-Friday with some Saturdays and holidays required.
Hours: 1st shift 5am-1:30pm
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour
Duration: 4-6 months
What is a typical day as a warehouse associate? You'll be:
- Load, unload and process product and parts for both inbound and outbound trucks
- Pull product, match products to parts and deliver to Tech Team
- Verify accurate paperwork and ensure all product information is captured. File paperwork as appropriate
- Clean Tech area, route / bin product to appropriate area: shipping lanes, junkout storage, WIP bin locations, return to vendor (RTV) area
- Pick up core and cancelled parts from Tech area and process according to Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Maintain a clean well organized parts room, warehouse and work area
- Update company systems when sorting, routing, receiving and/or shipping products/parts
- Monitor, research and resolve the return of defective and unneeded parts to the part vendors
- Maintain parts related queues in Services system (STAR)
A warehouse associate job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to lift 50-75lbs
- Able to work weekends and holidays.
Let's get to work. Apply to be a warehouse associate today!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website