The Quality Manager will ensure the Quality System is established, implemented and maintained in accordance with ISO 9001/ISO13485/AS9100, regulatory requirements and operate as the management representative. Performs, audits and makes process adjustments to support Quality, ISO/AS guidelines and regulatory requirements. Formulate and monitor quality control objectives, defect reduction, respond to customer returns and coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs. Manages the corrective action system to ensure timely resolution and appropriate closure to CARs. Plans, promotes and organizes training activities related to product quality and reliability (SPC, DOE, New Hires, etc.). Leads the Continuous Improvement effort in the site through the effective use of Quality Teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Master's degree preferred.
- ISO 9001 experience required.
- Eight years minimum background with ISO 9000 quality system implementation and maintenance, required.
- Five years minimum experience in both box build and SMT operations in a contract manufacturing environment (EMS) required.
- Five years minimum experience in managing a support staff, including budgeting, using computer information systems and computing environments and 3 years with AS9100 or ISO 13485 preferred.
- CQM, CQE and/or ISO lead auditor certification preferred.
- Lean Six sigma green or black belt desirable.
- Must have a strong background in supporting a high volume, system or printed circuit board assembly manufacturing operation, required.
- Experience with internal audits and leading third party registration audits.
- Experience guiding customer visits.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website