Kelly Engineering has a great opportunity as a Quality Engineer with a leading company in West Melbourne FL!
You will be responsible for sustaining and improving processes, product, and component performance; developing quality plans and managing supply base performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Approve and verify production circuit card and full system assembly inspection processes.
- Support incoming inspection as necessary to ensure component/supplier compliance and acceptance into inventory.
- Maintain performance reporting and analysis for internal quality metrics (DPMO, first pass yield, etc.) based on internal and customer quality data.
- Act as the technical team leader while interfacing with customers and suppliers on product performance.
- Establish and monitor internal controls consistent with ISO13485/9001, AS9100 and customer requirements.
- Participate in MRB review and disposition process.
- Recommending DFM or DFT analysis for quality improvement and cost reduction.
- Provide some New Production Introduction (NPI) support to the product team, suppliers and customers.
- Associate's or Bachelor's in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering; 7 + years of experience in quality, process, and/or supplier engineering and 5 + years of experience working within an ISO 9001 or similar manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of medium to high volume system level, assembly, and/or SMT manufacturing environment including electrical, mechanical, and/or PCA components (PCB, printed circuit boards, suface mount, electronics assembly, IPC, etc.) - required!!
- Experience within the aerospace industry
- ASQ CQE or other quality related certification a plus.
- ISO auditor certification desirable.
- GMP/QSR/ISO13485 quality system knowledge a plus.
- Experience in medical or military manufacturing a plus.
- Ability to interpret detailed drawings, schematics and diagrams.
Competitive compensation, relocation, excellent benefits, and the opportunity to join a market leader and to be a part of the company's strategic growth plans!
Send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website