Great Quality Assurance Technician needed in Arlington, TX. You must have 2-4 years of previous Quality experience. The hours are 8am-5pm Monday-Friday. Pay rate is $17+ per hour depending on experience. This is a great temp-to-hire opportunity. Please contact Tim jolly at (2140 267-9834 for more details.
Responsibilities and skills include:
- Receiving inspection experience
- Ability to perform basic mathematics including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals, and percentages operations.
- Ability to communicate clearly both in writing and orally.
- Basic clerical skills including filing, typing, organization and telephone answering abilities.
- Intermediate computer knowledge including word processing, spread sheets and email
- Ability to interpret customer specification and federal specifications while identifying areas of concern with products.
- The ability to prioritize tasks to support customer requirements, delivery schedule. and internal projects
- Ability to interpret part prints and specifications.
- Able to work well in the team environment. Understands how to use measuring devices such as a straight ruler, measuring tape and calipers.
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Able to meet schedules and deadlines on assignments.
- Promotes quality values throughout the organization.
- Strong work ethic: dependable; is consistently punctual and regular in attendance.
Physical requirements and environment:
- 100% of time spent on production floor
- Minimal exposure to machinery with moving parts
- Constant daily hand usage for grasping, pulling, pushing, gripping and pinching of materials and tools (e.g. clamps, brushes, pushers, scissors, etc.)
- Ability to carry materials weighing up to 35 pounds.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website