We get it: job searching takes time and attention. At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're here to make it a whole lot easier for you. We're seeking a Quality Assurance Final Inspector to work at a local packaging and distribution center in Springville, UT. This opportunity could be the one you've been looking for.
Why you should apply to be a QA Final Inspector:
- Schedule is 6p-6:30a
- Starting pay is $20.40 per hour.
- Willing to train the right candidate!
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What's a typical day as a QA Final Inspector? You'll be:
- Inspect all shipments to ensure that finished product forms and labels with product are a match and are per client specifications.
- Verify that product counts match pallet of finished good.
- Obtain and verify the presence of a valid Certificate of Analysis corresponding to the product to be released.
- Ensure that customer releases are signed and dated by customer.
- Log all pallets with assigned pallet number into commercial logs.
- Make MBR's and specs if needed.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you have:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6+ months related experience OR willing to train the right candidate!
- Ability to read, speak, and understand basic English.
- Knowledge of and ability to follow GMP standards and guidelines.
- Ability to operate a pallet jack.
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, stoop, kneel, twist for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Quality Assurance Final Inspector today!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website