Kelly Scientific is seeking a temp to hire QC Laboratory Technician in Channahon, IL.
Shift: 11pm-7am with rotating schedule
QC Laboratory Technician is responsible for performing analytical testing of daily production samples, basic instrumentation analyses and documentation.
QC Laboratory Technician is responsible for:
- Entering accurate and reliable analyses of daily production samples
- Clearly understands the product names and analytical tests required
- Performs all sample preparation and analytical tests with competency
- Dispensing of FDA regulated food ingredient additives
- Maintaining a clean and safe working laboratory environment
- Keeps laboratory chemicals, glassware and other supplies at appropriate working levels
- All other duties as assigned
- Laboratory Technician is responsible for Food Safety and Quality by following company Quality Systems and implementing Food Safety in the analysis of materials and finished goods in alignment with Food Safety programs
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BS Degree in Chemistry, Biology or related Science
- Laboratory skills training – schooling or on the job.
Preferred Skills and Competencies
- Math and understanding of fats & oils
- Basic knowledge of laboratory operations and principles.
- Demonstrated commitment to details.
- Ability to communicate technical information in an effective manner.
- Strong commitment to team success.
- Positive attitude, energetic and willingness to learn and develop.
- Reliable, prompt and able to conform to work schedule
- Position requires a rotating shift work schedule with some weekends
- Responsibilities can vary depending upon individual performance
Interested? Apply now!
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website