TEMP-TO-HIRE: QA Auditor - Kelly Services is now hiring for a premier employer in Del Rio, TX.
- 2nd Shift: 7:00pm - 7:00am
- Rotating Weekends required
Reports to a Quality Assurance Engineer and is responsible for coordinating, evaluating, and controlling all operations related to product quality. Responsible for keeping Quality Management team informed of all problems encountered during the manufacturing of products.
Daily or Routine Activities:
- Maintain knowledge of Federal Regulatory requirements with a good understanding of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and internal procedures
- Maintain good knowledge of archival technical inspection practices, inspection plans, measurement system techniques, and various measurement instruments
- Report routinely to Quality Management: activities of the department, Quality Control, and other exceptional problems or opportunities that may impact the development of activities in the Company
- Lead the collection of information, analysis of test methods and equipment needed for the development of inspections in process and finished product
- Periodic inspections to the production areas, record results obtained during those inspections (rejections, DPM ‘s, etc.)
- Receipt and control of materials that are sent to quarantine
- Responsible for operations in the room controlled from the Quality point of view
- Activities related to label control and implementation of WI's related to this process:
- Work Order revision
- Labels printing
- Labels verification
- DHR Scan
- DHR capture data
- DHR Printing
- Implement WI's Laboratory activities:
- TSI machine set up (calibration)
- TSI Machine cleaning and superficial maintenance
Periodic or eventual activities:
Archive product history file and submit quality information monthly (reports and charts)
Search information in case of complaints, carry out Production Audits checking compliance with the QSR, Material Handling, reports with the Q.C. information. # etc.
Monthly warehouse audit, reporting areas with higher rejection rates
Participation in training new staff
Work with the Quality Management in the development and implementation of procedures and specifications.
Activities related to Safety, Hygiene and Environmental Control
- Report dangers and injuries to the immediate supervisor
- Comply with the Safety and Hygiene policy
- Comply with regulations related to Safety and Hygiene
- Comply with the investigation of accidents and incidents
- Comply with preventive and corrective actions, and their monitoring
- Attend training related to Safety and Hygiene
- Comply with general safety rules and environmental policy
- Join the safety and environment committee and emergency brigades when required
Education or Experience Required
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 to 2 years in QA auditor or similar positions
- Advanced Management of Windows PCs (Office Excel)
- Dimensional inspections using decimal metric system and English system, caliper handling "Vernier", micrometers, and other measuring instruments
- Effective team worker
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
If you are interested in advancing your career with this opportunity, apply now for immediate consideration.
Send a current - up to date - resume in a word document to: email@example.com
Subject line: QA Auditor - Del Rio, TX
*** Within the email, send a brief summary of your experience and 3 reasons why you would be the best candidate for this position.
If you are new to Kelly Services, create a Kelly profile today:
As a Kelly employee, you'll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website