In this role the Production Assistant will maintain and expedite production of manufacturing assemblies. All that is required for this position is experience with Excel and previous working experience in a Manufacturing setting. No Education is required. The pay is $20/hr and we are looking to hire immediately.
Plan production of Manufactured assemblies and Finished Goods to meet MRP requirements to Customer Service goals
KEY ACTIVITIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create shop orders to execute to PABC/MRP derived production plans; coordinate with Materials, Manufacturing, and QC groups as required.
- Review Assembly and Component shortages.
- Expedite and communicate with Manufacturing and Purchasing as required.
- Maintain Bills of Materials for manufactured and outside processed assemblies as directed by New Product and Change-Management teams.
- Maintain Planning, Routing, Backflushing, Receiving, etc. parameters in the Manufacturing/MRP system.
- Assist in implementation of operational improvements
- Communicate actual and potential supply chain disruptions to local management team.
- Manufacturing: capacity planning and production prioritization.
- Purchasing: Component shortage communication.
- Customer Service: Backorder resolution, availability of limited-stock items.
- Engineering: New item introduction and data load into ERPLx/PeopleSoft.
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Understanding of MRP/DRP and associated Manufacturing systems, understanding cross-functional organizations, able to use the standard Microsoft suite of products
- Exposure to Manufacturing and/or Planning systems.
- 2-3 years using lean MRP Manufacturing systems
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website