Kelly Services is currently seeking a Production Planner for one of our top clients in Raynham, MA.
Kelly Outsourcing Consulting Group KellyOCG, a managed solution provider and business unit of Kelly Services, Inc., is currently seeking a Production Planner for a long-term engagement at one of our Global clients in Raynham, MA. This role is a full-time, fully benefitted position. As a KellyOCG employee you will be eligible for Medical, Dental, 401K and a variety of other benefits to choose from. You ll also be eligible for paid time off, including holiday, vacation and sick/personal time. All KellyOCG employees receive annual performance reviews.
The Production Planner will be responsible for the following:
- The role is responsible for the planning of finished goods production schedules for manufacturing, buying and purchase order management for raw materials and finished goods from external suppliers, and the tracking and projection of inventory.
- Creates and publishes weekly detailed production programs, consistent with the Master Production Schedule MPS.
- This, under the frame of capacity and material established with the site and external suppliers, as well as the production restrictions and programs for related work centers.
- Keeps planning parameters in SAP for the products assigned with the frame of the established inventory policies.
- Also, provides maintenance to SAP to ensure the proper functioning of MRP.
- Performs daily monitoring of production activities real against planned, through determined reports and through collaboration with external manufacturers.
- Maintains priorities while expediting, when necessary, availability of production in process to ensure the maximum level of customer service.
- Interacts with the departments of purchasing, production, engineering, master planning, quality, etc. to expedite certain activities that could place the production program under risk.
- Create a balanced supply plan, driving the production signal to meet customer and warehouse inventory requirements, while working with Operations to manage capacity and absorption.
- Plans and creates weekly Materials Requirements.
- Planning for raw material and components to share with suppliers and Buyers to execute against Manage PO and Buying process, ensuring continuous product flow and addressing invoice and mismatch issues as they arise.
- Continuous partnership with suppliers to confirm PO quantities and delivery dates, while tracking supplier performance.
- Set and meet all inventory targets, and adhere to inventory governance process through providing inventory projections, bridges, tracking, and implementing optimal safety stock settings.
- Oversees the weekly MRP process, translating the weekly finished goods supply plan into raw material requirements for analysis and execution by buyers.
- Analyzes and monitors the inventory levels to comply with the goals established in the business plans, as well as to avoid obsolete, surplus material.
- Participates in the process of developing production programs to provide support to the launching of new products.
- Maintains Business indicators updated Scorecards, Metrics, Run Strategy charts.
- Provides appropriate support on invoices mismatching issues to buyer when necessary.
- Provides appropriate support while replying to questioning related to the product, as well as with special requirements.
Important information: This position is recruited by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Vacation and sick pay
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Group medical, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options
- Kelly Discounts on goods and services, auto and home insurance, and tuition at Kelly partner schools
- Kelly Learning Center offers free courses and trainings
- Weekly pay
About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website