Kelly Services is seeking a Para-Professional for a temporary assignment thru March 2020 at a community college in Royal Oak.
Associates Degree or higher in Liberal Arts, Science or General Studies required. Experience is preferred. Must be skilled in MS Word and MS Excel 2013 and have excellent customer service and people skills, be very professional and possess strong administrative skills.
Hours are M-Th 11:30am -8pm and Fridays 8:30 am - 5pm.
Pay offered is $15.88/hr. See details for duties below.
If interested, please call Priscilla on 734-366-3909 or email at email@example.com
Job Title: Para-Professional
Company: Kelly Services
- Use and maintenance of equipment and instruments
- Inventory and supply management
- Maintaining safety, security and cleanliness of work area (MIOSHA)
- Assist faculty in work area as required
- Assist students with questions, equipment use and procedures
- Check in/out - instruments, teaching aids, supplies, equipment and materials
- Train and direct college students and personnel
- Perform clerical duties and functions and other related tasks as needed
Academic Support Center:
- Administer, score and record college placement tests
- Administer make-up tests on an individual basis
- Prepare and monitor paperwork
- Assist students with specialized computer programs
- Oversee activities and hours of tutors
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website