Kelly Services has partnered with Kerry Ingredients in Savannah! Kerry is a dynamic, fast growing food manufacturer and is currently searching for reliable, team-oriented Palletizers and Warehouse Assoicates to join their team.
Great temp-to-hire opportunity with this excellent company!
Shifts & Compensation:
- 12 hour shifts for 3 days then the 4th day is a 6 hour shift - rotating days each week to keep social distancing during shifts
- Nights - 7 pm to 7:30 am then 1 day of 6 hour shift 7pm to 1:30am - pay is $13.60
- Days - 7am to 7:30 pm then 1 day of a 6 hour shift of 7am to 1:30pm - pay is $13.10
- This rotating shift is where you will work every other weekend.
- Overtime may be required yet any time over 40 hours in one week is paid at time and a half!
Primary Duties of Available positions:
- Primary responsibility is to build pallets with the product coming off of the conveyor
- Stacking onto pallets as instructed
- Once pallet completed - shrink wrap and have ready for shipping
- repetitive lifting of about 5-20 lbs
- loading trucks with designated product - lifting up to 50 lbs
- unloading trucks - lifting up to 50 lbs
- keeping track of truck loads, inventory, verifying orders, truck tallies, etc....
- general warehouse duties of making sure product is where it needs to be, counting, keeping inventory, verifying the orders ingoing and outgoing when needed, etc...
- Forklift experience a plus but not required
These positions are being handled by remote recruiter, please do not contact the local Kelly office!
Apply on here Today!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website