Ready to get back to work, safely?
Now's the time to join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as a Packaging Operator at Bausch Health, Global Manufacturing company of Over the Counter Products, Pharmaceuticals, Contact Lens and Medical Devices. in Tampa, FL. And in a clean, safe work environment is just the beginning. Possible Temp to Hire opportunity!
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
If you are interested in bottling, packaging and labeling Contact Lens Solution.
- Meet and maintain all training throughout the year.
- Operating basic packaging line equipment to maintain production and clean packing line at the end of each run; and perform line clearances.
- Document all activities and operations accurately and timely.
- Assist in other initiatives and projects as needed.
- Open to work one of the following shifts:
- 1st Shift: 7AM-3:30PM, Monday through Friday at $11.00 per hour
- 3rd Shift: 3PM-11:30PM, Monday through Friday at $12.10 per hour
- Can meet the following requirements:
- Have a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of related work experience and knowledgeable of operating packaging line equipment
- Have good mathematical and documentation skills.
- Can work at a fast pace; detail oriented; team oriented; quality conscious and have excellent communication skills.
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Packaging Operator today!
#Mya-RPA_Generic Assembly 1 Entry w HS GED
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website