At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one? We're seeking a Package Technician to work at an industry-leading bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing client of ours in Mt. Prospect, IL. With us, it's all about finding the job that's just right.
Why you should apply to be a Package Technician:
2nd shift Monday-Thursday 3:15pm – 1:45am Pay $18.15/hour
Weekly electronic pay options
Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
• Labels, assembles and packages pharmaceutical products.
• Performs manual or automated filling and packaging of blistered and bottled pharmaceutical products.
• Accurately counts and prepares packaging components to ensure accurate accountabilities prior to and at the completion of a job order.
• Ensures quality and productivity requirements are met.
• Cleans packaging rooms and machinery in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Principles (cGMPs).
• Applies Good Manufacturing Principles (GMP) in all areas of responsibility, including following regulations and activities in a safe and efficient manner.
How will you get here?
• High school diploma, or GED, combined with the ability to read, write and complete basic mathematics calculations
• Must have basic computer skills.
• This position requires hand-eye coordination, manual and finger dexterity, attention to detail, the ability to perform repetitive tasks, and ability to learn new tasks with assistance from supervisors and fellow employees.
• Must meet the physical requirements for the position (i.e. standing, lifting, bending, etc.)
• Must meet vision requirements for this position (i.e. color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus)
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Certification, including but not limited to filtering face masks, PAPR, N- 95 masks, half face masks and safety glasses is required for this position.
• Must be able and willing to work in cold environments.
• Must be willing to 40 work hours per week with additional shift and weekend overtime when required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Accurate counting and understanding of batch paperwork are vital to ensure proper assembly of clinical supplies.
• Must be able to work independently or as a part of a team in the completion of assigned tasks, occasionally without constant supervision.
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll continue to the next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Package Technician today!
#CB #LSIM2022 #TJP2022 #TJP2022_PNI
Get a complete career fit with Kelly®.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website