MIG Welder Positions
Come work with the leading manufacturer of structural steel storage systems! In this fast pace environment you will be fabricating / assembling metal structures & equipment using welders (MIG), cutters, shapers, and measuring tools. These positions are 90 days temp-to-hire. Once hired full time, the company offers competitive wages and excellent benefits. Starting wage is between $14 and $16/per hour + $2.00/per hour shift differential (so between $16 and $18).
- 2nd shift, 2:30PM-11:00PM, Monday-Friday
- NOTE: No shift differential while training (must be available to train on first shift).
- When moved to 2nd shift, you will start receiving the $2.00/hour shift differential
- Weld Steel according to structural welding code AWS D1.1
- Read and interpret blueprint drawings for dimensions and weld patterns
- Determine quality adherence to engineering requirements
- Maintain and calibrate welding equipment
- Set-up fixtures
- Generate written reports as required by the company to document productions activity
- Understand and apply instructions and/or priorities required during the painting operation
- Previous Welding Experience
- AWS D1.1 Certification PREFERRED - However, all welding experience (including trade school) will be considered in lieu of certification
- You MUST pass a MIG weld test upon starting which includes a flat and a vertical up weld (you will have opportunities to take again in the event that you do not pass)
- Excellent Attendance
- Must be able to read and interpret blue prints
- Basic - Intermediate math (including decimals)
- High School Diploma / GED
- Ability to read process, procedure, and instruction manuals
- Ability to maintain production and quality standards
- Ability to utilize welding equipment and processes specified by the company
- Measuring; ability to read a tape measure to 1/16" increments
- Ability to perform work and move from task to task with little supervision
- Ability to follow directions
- Must be comfortable working at a fast pace
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website