Do you want to join a technology company with a diverse product portfolio? Do you have 3-10 years' experience in mechanical and electromechanical assembly? We are seeking results-oriented, focused individuals to join our repair department in Chelmsford, MA.
- Perform a wide variety of mechanical and electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies and/or sub-assemblies.
- Determine and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in functions such as performing wiring, component installation, and kit assembly on assembly units.
- Work from Bill of Materials, blueprints and schematics to produce zero defect assemblies and/or sub assemblies.
- 3-10 years of Electromechanical Assembly experience, preferably in the semiconductor capital equipment industry.
- Ability to read and work from blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Availability to work 5-15 hours of overtime per week.
- Excellent communication skills.
We offer Kelly Temporary Employee Perks to everyone:
-Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees
-Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase-and the coverage is portable*
-Service bonus plan
-Holiday pay plan
-Weekly electronic pay options
-Free online training campus available
-Exclusive online employee community
-Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
Please apply today for immediate consideration!
Call or text (802) 417-6887 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website