Material Receiver / Handler & Inventory Specialist
Come work with the leading manufacturer of structural steel storage systems! In this fast pace environment you will be responsible for maintaining inventory along with material receiving and material handling.
This position is 90 days temp-to-hire. Once hired full time, the company offers competitive wages and excellent benefits. This is a first shift position, 6:00AM-2:30PM, Monday-Friday, $15-$16.00/hour.
- Receiving Inventory and unloading trucks
- Stocking inventory
- Locating and preparing materials for shipping
- Completing all paperwork associated with tasks
- Receives credit-return material and supplies from production by verifying materials and information
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product
- Documents product shipment by recording units shipped
- Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections; making operator repairs
- Will operate equipment such as forklifts, overhead crane, tow motor, and side loader
- High School Diploma / GED
- Computer literate
- Overhead crane, tow motor, forklift, & side loader skills preferred (will train as necessary)
- Math skills; basic multiplication, addition, subtraction
- Ability to use and read a tape measure
- Previous inventory experience preferred
- Warehousing skills preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, stand/walk for long periods of time, bend, twist, and lift arms above head
- Must be comfortable working at a fast pace
- Accuracy is a must
- Honesty and accountability; ability to admit mistakes and make corrections
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to prioritize
- Dependable and flexible with hours (overtime and willingness to work late to perform job)
- Willing to perform tasks outside of the job description as necessary
- Good organizational skills
- Good memory/retention skills
- Time Management skills
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website