TEMP-TO-HIRE: Material Handler - Kelly Services is now hiring for a premier employer in Del Rio, TX.
- 1st Shift: 7:00am – 7:00pm
- 2nd Shift: 7:00pm - 7:00am
- Rotating Weekends required
Supports Operations by maintaining the flow of materials to and from production as well as throughout the warehouse
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Issues raw materials to manufacturing from warehouse
- Returns raw and rejected raw materials to warehouse from manufacturing
- Receives finished goods to warehouse from manufacturing
- Returns rejected finished goods to warehouse from manufacturing
- Cycle counting and inventories
- Storage of raw materials in warehouse
- Preventive maintenance with forklifts (maintenance to include filling batteries with water)
- Follows good housekeeping and safety guidelines
- Must be available to work flexible work schedule
- Ability to be crossed trained in shipping, receiving, and material handling/storage
- Develops a culture that works to achieve and maintain an accident free workplace
- Develops a culture that works to achieve and maintain ongoing housekeeping excellence that we display with pride
- Contributes to an environment in which all team members are respected regardless of their individual differences and are motivated to improve both their individual and team contributions to achieve desired business results
- Ensures continued safe work practices of self and others by complying with company and governmental regulations
Education and/or Experience Required
- Must be able to operate pallet jack and forklift; forklift certification is required after 60 days of employment
- Must be able to demonstrate calculator skills
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos and to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations and with other employees of the organization
- Frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work in non-climate controlled and moderately noisy environment
If you are interested in advancing your career with this opportunity, apply now for immediate consideration.
Send a current - up to date - resume in a word document to: email@example.com
Subject line: Material Handler - Del Rio, TX
*** Within the email, send a brief summary of your experience and 3 reasons why you would be the best candidate for this position.
If you are new to Kelly Services, create a Kelly profile today:
As a Kelly employee, you'll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website