Kelly Professional & Industrial is looking for a Maintenance Technician in Fall River, MA!
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be working for the world's leading major home appliance company and a well-known and respected 100+-year-old brand.
Shifts and Pay
- 6:45am to 3:15pm Monday to Friday
- $16.99 per hour
While you achieve your career goals and become a hired on employee, we'll provide the perks that support you off the clock. Our perks include ACA healthcare coverage for eligible employees, holiday pay plan, EAP at no cost, corporate discounts, and access to thousands of free courses to help improve and develop your skills.
- Complete work tickets and preventative maintenance tickets on a daily and weekly basis
- Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems related to all fabrication equipment which includes lasers, brakes, welding, press, and paint operations
- Familiarity with hydraulics, pneumatics and electrical applications. Use shop tools to effect repairs on equipment while adhering to a world class manufacturing operation.
- Perform small plant projects and down time work and support machine vendors
- Maintain a positive attitude and working relationship with all associates
- Welding experience is a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Experience in reading blueprints and electrical schematics
- Experience with automated conveyor systems and controls
- Willingness to work any shift and overtime when required
- Goal oriented self starter with ability to be coached
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website