Machinist (Level 1 & Level III)
**Multiple Openings** Temp-to-Hire
1st Shift 6am-2:30pm
2nd Shift 2pm-10:30pm
**Overtime HIGHLY LIKELY at time and a half**
- Sets up and operates a variety of equipment such as CNC milling machines, flatbed CNC gantry, Water Jet, Lathe, Bridgeport and EZTRAC machines to make parts, tools and fixtures.
- Interprets blueprints, sketches and engineering specifications.
- Determines sequence of operations, number of cuts required, and methods of setup, uses a variety of precision measuring equipment, standard shop computations, and standard to advance machining practices for tooling, setup, feeds and speeds.
- Fits and assembles precision parts into mechanical equipment, determines material, parts, and equipment required.
- Responsible to assure the quality of the work they perform meets procedural and engineering requirements.
Requires HS Diploma or GED
Pay and Level DOE
Apply with resume for immediate consideration.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website