Immediate Temp to Hire Opportunity!!
Kelly Services has partnered with a well-known food manufacturer in Rhinelander! This company is seeking candidates interested in food manufacturing, the Calciner Operator Position is responsible for operating the specified equipment in accordance with all mechanical, production demands and physical expectations required of the equipment and the manufacturing process and other job duties as assigned as necessary and deemed reasonable.
Work Location: Rhinelander
Hours: 7pm to 7am, 4 days on, 4 days off rotating schedule
Pay Rate: $17.41
- Perform processes necessary for the successful operation of all phases of the equipment
- Operate equipment through the use and understanding of automated control system.
- Monitor equipment and maintain processing conditions to meet product specifications and production quotas.
- Maintain accurate records pertaining to the operation of the equipment and related production data.
- Maintain clean and safe work area
- Perform routine mechanical troubleshooting during equipment operation
- Perform routine inspection and maintenance of equipment piping systems.
- Perform routine inspection and maintenance of equipment belts, rollers, gears and pumps.
- Perform routine equipment greasing and lubrication maintenance.
- Perform Quality Assurance Tests on produced product.
- Execute procedures, perform analysis and verify QA standards process.
- Perform, contribute and/or complete special projects and/or other job assignments as required including assistance with other equipment monitoring, operation and maintenance.
- Process and handle product from equipment
- Remove and replace seal.
- Perform routine cleaning of equipment
- Perform routine cleaning of internal and external equipment using caustic materials
- Load tankers as required
- Ability to drive forklifts and spotting tractor and use pallet jacks
Apply today or Email Nicole at email@example.com!!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website