*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AS AN EMPLOYEE (ON W-2 BASIS) *** NO C2C, 1099, etc. ***
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks a Machine Learning Engineer - (PyTorch, TensorFlow). Continuous work is happening for Accelerated PyTorch and Accelerated TensorFlow, and current engineers are not able to support the existing workflow, contractors will be able to help complete execution and help in the churn for full validation on multiple models.
Location - Seattle, WA (REMOTE)
Contract - W2
Contract Length - 6-month assignment to start (January thru June 2021, with possibilities of extension)
In this role you will:
Test all the system requirements and perform E2E validation for Accelerated TensorFlow. The contractor will be validating the roots/packages provided by Dev to do sanity tests and perform full validation on multiple targeted models.
What you will need for this role:
- Strong programming skills in at least one of Python, C, C++, Obj-C, or Swift
- Must have a deep understanding of Machine Learning/Deep Learning and neural networks with extensive experience in frameworks including PyTorch, Tensorflow, Scikit-learn, Keras, etc.
- Has had previous experience developing and creating neural networks from scratch
- Ability to debug networks in deep learning frameworks
- Test all the system requirements and perform E2E validation for Accelerated TensorFlow.
- In addition to creating these tests, the candidate will be expected to be able to debug and get these tests running in our automated CI system.
- In-depth knowledge of QA practices and fundamentals
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website