Kelly Services has an immediate opening for a Loan Support Associate.
- Perform administrative duties for loan officer engaged in commercial loans.
- Assist lending officer(s) with collection efforts including the preparation of past due letters, exception tracking/ clearing, and other duties as needed.
- Type, file, answer phone, greets and assists customers and prospective customers.
- Prepare loan documentation and follow up to ensure conformity to Bank's lending processes.
This position may report to more than one loan officer who has a large or major loan portfolio(s). Due to the experience and proficiency level of this job, the incumbent receives only general supervision. The incumbent has frequent direct customer contact, by telephone and e-mail. Assists customers with routine problems and resolves or refers to other departments or supervisor. The incumbent also has frequent contact with other departments in providing full banking services to customers. Must exercise good interpersonal skills at all times in interaction with customers and bank staff.
- Requires mathematical and general business knowledge normally acquired by high school graduate.
- 12 months secretarial experience required; commercial, consumer or real estate lending experience is preferred.
- Must be proficient in typing.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Word and Excel software experience preferred.
Monday - Friday, 8-5, $18.00 hr.
Please call Lecia at 432 689 9801 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website