We are actively searching for a dependable and professional Maintenance Engineer to join our team in Pomona.
Shift- Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Overtime on Saturday Pay- $31-$35 per hour
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Respond to day-to-day facility requests
- Ability to respond to urgent situations in a clear, effective, and structured manner
- Perform the tasks required to maintain the daily operation of multiple sites- includes, but is not limited to- coordinatingpreventative maintenance on building systems. Seeking furniture solutions, providing associates with basic office assistance (hanging whiteboards, pictures and furniture adjustments) and coordinating electrical, lighting, plumbing, air conditioning, heating, fire alarm systems with respective trades.
- Perform weekly interior and exterior inspections of facility- includes but not limited to- primary conference rooms, customer-facing areas and common areas, and inspect facilities for carpet stains, marks on walls that need touch-up, damaged or stained ceiling tiles, bent or broken window blinds, etc.; inspection of the exterior to include, but not limited to, exterior lighting, chipped or peeling paint, landscape or irrigation issues, etc.)
- Support the Facilities Manager in the execution of projects from conception to completion, managing the trades involved in each step of completion.
- Act as liaison for coordination of physical moves (smaller projects)
- Serves as a team lead, may allocate work and provide subject matter guidance to more junior team members
- Computer literacy with working knowledge of computerized maintenance management systems, word processing, and records management.
- Solid understanding of standard work, various forms of facilities maintenance, including reactive, preventative, and deferred.
Qualifications – Certifications and or Licenses:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and eight or more years experience in electrical systems, refrigeration and/or HVAC. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certification in one or more of the following: electrical, mechanical, HVAC and refrigeration systems, process controls, mechanical power transmissions, painting, plumbing, carpentry or engine repair. Certifications/licenses as may be required by local or state jurisdictions.
- Bilingual is a plus but not required
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong organization and follow through skills
- Good interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain good rapport and handle situations with confidence, tact and resourcefulness
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Flexible, adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast pace environment
If you are interested in interviewing for this position please feel free to submit your resume to Avery at firstname.lastname@example.org
OR click on the link below to schedule a phone interview now at a time that works best for you!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website