!!!!PAY RATE INCREASES!!!!
Our customer just gave $2 pay increases effective 7/19/2020. This will mean that the starting pay ranges from $15 - $17/hr depending on the department and the shift.
Kelly Services is now hiring Warehouse Associates in Ardmore, OK. Please note- these positions are being recruited by a remote Kelly office, not your local branch office. You can apply directly to this posting, by emailing your resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Warehouse Associate- BB" OR you can text us at 866-205-7163 and include your first name, last name, email address, desired shift, desired department (see list below) AND the key word "BB".
We will have positions that are both on 1st (est start 6am) and 2nd shift (est start 5pm).
Light Industrial ($15-$16)
The following are examples of Light Industrial. No experience is required. Must be able to lift 0-30 lbs.
- E-commerce: There are 2 functions within the E-Commerce dept. Workers may be processing orders and packing or some Workers will be using an RF to pick the product and then will go to the processing station and process the orders.
- Replenishment: The replenishment function can be a mix of equipment or non-equipment use. If a Worker is working on inside replenishment they will normally have a cart that they will push with the entire product and if they are working on remnant or outside replenishment normally this requires equipment usage.
- Repack: The Workers in the repack department will use an RF to scan the location and product and then place the product into a tote and when it is full will then push the tote onto the conveyor. This does not require any equipment use.
- Bundling: Workers will be working with others to complete the packaging of various products. They will work on a line and will have responsibility for their part of the bundle - 1 Worker will build the box, pass it to the next who wilt place I of the products in the box and then pass it down to the next person who will place the next product, etc. The last Worker on the line will be responsible for building the pallet of product and wrapping it in shrink wrap so that it can be moved by an equipment operator.
Heavy Industrial ($16-$17)
The following are examples of Heavy Industrial. Some experience is required. Must be able to lift over 30 lbs. repetitively.
- Shipping: The Workers in shipping will be loading trailers and will either be using a pallet jack to pull palatized product into the trailer and at times will also be floor loading the product into the trailer.
- Replenishment: The replenishment function can be a mix of equipment or non-equipment use. If a Worker is working on inside replenishment they will normally have a cart that they will push that contains the product and if they are working on remnant or outside replenishment normally this requires equipment usage. Ability to lift over 30Ibs repetitively.
- Order Processing/ OP Depallet: In the Order Processing Department there are 2 areas in which Workers may work. They can be placed in a certain location and they will use an RF to scan location and product and then place a label on the product and then place this on the line. They may also work at the De-pallet line where they will stand at the conveyor and apply labels to product that is brought to them and then place the product on the line.
- Inbound: Workers in the receiving department will be responsible for helping sort the product once it is removed from the trailer by and equipment operator and will also ensure that all trash and recyclables from the product are separated out. They may also be trained in the receiving process in which they would be partnered with another Worker or Best Buy worker who off loads the product from a trailer and they would then use an RF to receive the product into our inventory.
- Non-Conveyable: Workers in this area would primarily work on equipment and they would be moving product directly from a location to the shipping dock. This is product that is not able to ride the conveyor line in the building. During peak months of November thru January (depending on facility) there may be some non-equipment Workers that would help with sorting and building of the palatized product that would then be loaded onto the outbound trailer.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website