Kelly is in search for several Screen Printers! You would be responsible for the general operation of the screen-printing press including set-up, printing, breakdown and overall print quality and accuracy.
Shifts:1st or 2nd shift (7am-4pm or 3:30pm-11:45pm)
• Gather screen printing materials and set-up press per work order
• Review work orders/mockups to determine image and garment match up
• Turn on equipment and ensure proper operation prior to printing
• Accurately register print using test shirts/scraps
• Review PSI per screen to maintain proper level based on ink color and screen mesh
• Work with QC to inspect first article and obtain approval
• Conduct follow-up quality inspections during printing process to ensure accuracy
• Be cautious of strings/lint and foreign objects when loading garments
• Send garments down belt of dryer as flat as possible
• Review order numbers with catcher to ensure accuracy
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Preferably printing experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to carry out instructions provided in written, oral or drawn form
- Ability to walk, stand, climb, stoop, kneel
- Regularly lift, push and/or pull between 10 to 50lbs
Apply today! For more information, email Griselda Mattzer at GRIM934@kellyservices.com! or Call 401-378-3039
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website