Temp-to-hire! No experience required! Machine Operators and Printing Press Operators
Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. Kelly Services has partnered with a leading Global Plastics Company located in Macedon, NY. Our client is currently seeking Machine Operators and Printing Press Operators. Immediate starts available. Apply today!!!
Setup the production equipment and supplies before executing the job orders. Operate equipment safely and effectively for production processing. Ensure that equipment is maintained in good and safe working condition.
RESPONSIBILITIES & AUTHORITIES:
- Printing press operator prepares, operates, and maintains printing presses.
- Principal duties include installing and adjusting printing plates, loading and feeding paper, mixing inks and controlling ink flow, and ensuring the quality of the final printed piece.
- Will periodically inspect the products produced by pressing machines to ensure they meet the specifications outlined.
- Problem solving.
- Decision making
- Attention to detail.
- Able to follow instructions and production schedules.
- Able to act quickly when a problem arises.
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Must have excellent attendance.
- Must have proven ability to operate all production machines in the department.
- Must be able to monitor quality of machine output.
- Must have good housekeeping skills.
- Capable of physical mobility including walking, sitting, bending, twisting, standing, pushing, pulling and routine lifting (up to 50 pounds).
- Capable of visual acuity to include distinguishing color variation and detecting defects.
- Able to work in a production environment, recognizing various sounds and alarms
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to perform all duties in a safe and effective manner.
- Steele Toe Shoes on day 1
**Please Note, this position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. **
Alisa Pezzino Global Talent Recruiter
Email resume: email@example.com
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website