Ready to get back to work, safely? Now's the time to join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as a Material Handler at one of their clients in Tacoma, WA. And a clean, safe work environment is just the beginning.
Pay rate: $18/hr
Responsible for the inventory and distribution of tires.
What's a typical day as a Material Handler? You will:
• Load, unload, check, and tally tires and other products during receiving and shipping process to and from carriers.
• May operate forklift, pallet jacks and other equipment to load and unload tires.
• Maintaining inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing tire in stock; recording location of inventory.
• Participates in training, follows safety procedures, job duties and company policies.
• Any other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to lift and/or move tires weighing between 30-250 lbs. with or without mechanical assistance.
• Repetitive and sustained exertions, forceful exertions, awkward postures, mechanical stress concentrations, vibrations.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent required
• Pre-employment drug test, physical exam and background check required.
What happens next:
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more. Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply today!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website