I have an excited Direct Hire opportunity for a Process/Mfg Technician with a Client located in Springfield, VT who converts and manufactures custom label & printing solutions that fit their customer's strict specifications.
The Process/Mfg Technician reviews new job opportunities and provides customer quotes, ensures printed circuit board equipment is maintained and functioning properly and analyze production workflow for efficiency.
- Actively involved with the specification of customer requirements, support of new product implementation;
- Responsible for the proper equipment functionality of the printed circuit board area including but not limited to SMT, Reflow, AOI and Wave Solder;
- Assists associates with technical issues and recommendations as required; ï?· Identify tooling and methods of assembly that optimize processes;
- Responsible for assisting with development and design from implementation to completion;
- Responsible for maintaining a safe, clean working environment;
- Fosters a cooperative, productive team oriented environment;
- Meets minimal physical/mental demands
- Evaluate and work with customers to solve electronic and design problems as they pertain to the manufacturing process;
- Maintain thorough knowledge of current electronic technology including automation and motion control;
- Ability to program and process design of SMT Stencil printers and Pick and Place Machines (Prior SMT experience not required.)
- Familiar with Bills of Materials and manufacturing processes;
- Initiate process improvements through effective evaluations of test/yield data and manufacturing defects and make adjustments to process equipment accordingly;
- Assists in documentation of production, test procedures and fixtures as required;
- Assists in all areas of prototyping to include; theory, design and assembly
Minimum Education and Qualification:
- Minimum of an Associates degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent working experience;
- 2-3 years in a related industrial field/industry recommended;
- Knowledge of computer operating systems to include AutoCAD, Word, Excel
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills;
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website